Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Did you know?

Michael Angelo, our church web artist, asked me last night if I would use this forum to invite you to visit our church web site at, www.lwc1.com . (Thats lower case L W C and the number one). From there you can download my Sunday and Wednesday sermons for free. If you want to burn a CD and give it to a friend, just please write the web site address and this blog site on the CD. And, by the way, there is also a link from the church's web page to this blog.

We are constantly updating that web page and striving to make it as much of a service to as many people as possible. It is important to us that the vision and message that God has entrusted to us is seeded out as far and wide as possible. That is all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sir! By the way I heard the little message you left for me tonight before the service began. It's a great pleasure working with you!

Michaelangelo
www.lwc1.com webminster