Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is It November 5th YET?

"Are we almost there? I'm sick of the backseat! How much longer? I have to pee! Johnny's on my side of the seat! Am not! Barack is touching me! Am not! I don't want your germs! Your friends are weird! Oh yea? Well, you're stupid best friend, George is an idiot! Oh yea? Well, I saw you hanging out with that mean guy, Billy... he blew up something! Oh yea? Well, take this...George, George, George, George!!! Shows what you know...I don't even like George anymore! Oh, riiiiight...I saw you and George KISSING! HA...and that girl-friend of yours? EWWWWWW...she is sooooo not cool! Everybody LIKES me! Everybody HATES you! Oh yea? Well, well, well....I'm going to give lots of money to all my friends...a million trillion dollars! Oh yea? Well, I am going to give even MORE money to all MY friends, a trillion BILLION dollars!Oh yea? Well, you're a baby killer! Oh yea? Well, you're a baby polar bear killer! Oh yea? Well, you ARE a baby! Oh yea? Well, you just do dumb things...dumb, dumb, dumb!"

ARGHHHHHH!!!!! Are we there yet? I'm REALLY REALLY getting sick!

No comments: